Position: Digital (Copy) Writer
Location: Fully Remote (work from anywhere but you must have access to reliable internet and a quiet workspace for video calls).
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
About the Position
The Copywriter is a key role in the consistent fulfillment of marketing services for our clients. As the Copywriter, you will execute brand-forward and/or conversion-focused copy across various mediums.
This is a contract position. We are a fully remote team which means no commute or cubicles (and lots of video chat and emoji).
Although you will work closely with our small team, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working remotely and managing your own time productively.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Write content for emails, landing pages, social ads, and website pages
- Communicate and collaborate with Louder team members and clients on projects
- Attend calls with clients for the purpose of gathering feedback and/or content material
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing/advertising
- Fundamental understanding of marketing funnels and customer value journey
- Experience developing messaging for target audiences
- Experience writing brand-forward and/or conversion-focused copy
- Strong communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated but able to work well with team members
- Able to gracefully receive constructive feedback
- Desire to continually learn and grow both personally and professionally
Louder Agency is a digital marketing and web agency dedicated to helping purposeful brands make a positive impact on the world.
We are a fully remote company based in Louisville, KY with team members across the country. While we work with a variety of industries, we focus on serving ministries, nonprofits, and other purposeful brands. We believe in leveraging technology to facilitate meaningful human-to-human interactions.
We believe in being intentional—always seeking the why, choosing the best option, and doing the right thing even when it’s not easy. We care about what we do.
We are committed to always improving—always learning, growing, and never settling for the way things are today. We expect progress, not perfection.
We put people first. We strive to build relationships, be human, show empathy, and respect others. We keep priorities in mind, graciously taking care of ourselves and each other as we work together.
We set clear expectations. We communicate often and honestly. We do what we say and strive to exceed expectations.
We strive to live up to these ideals, creating a healthy environment where individuals and the team as a whole can do great work with great people.