Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Classification: Full time preferred, Part time negotiable
Location: Fully Remote (work from anywhere but you must have access to reliable internet and a quiet workspace for video calls).
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key role in the consistent fulfillment of digital marketing services for our clients.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will execute day-to-day marketing tasks and communicate with in-house and outsourced team members such as content creators, designers, developers, and marketing specialists to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You may also interface directly with clients occasionally to discuss campaign progress, marketing strategy, or performance reporting.
This is primarily a tactical position but will also require discernment and strategic thinking. You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently utilizing various marketing tools to execute “last mile” work for assigned projects. This role also requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure the proper setup and operation of critical marketing tactics.
This is a part-time, salary position with flexible PTO and support for lifelong learning. We are a fully-remote team which means no commute or cubicles (and lots of video chat and emoji).
Although your day-to-day will involve working closely with our small team, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working from home and managing their own time productively.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up and execute ad campaigns inside Facebook Business Manager and Google Ad Manager
- Set up and execute email marketing campaigns and automations using Active Campaign and limited other email marketing platforms
- Set up and manage content for landing pages using WordPress, Beaver Builder, and limited other page builder tools
- Set up and integrate additional marketing tools such as Zapier, ConvertBox, ThriveCart, LeadsBridge, RafflePress, etc.
- Set up and manage tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, AgencyAnalytics, etc.
- Fill in the gaps by creating assets or leveraging existing assets in new ways to ensure campaigns launch properly and on schedule
- Assist in strategic planning of marketing engagements for clients
- Assist in generating performance reports and insights for campaigns
- Assist in quality assurance (QA) testing of assets before they are delivered to clients to review and before campaigns go live
- Assist in creating planning documents such as workflow diagrams or campaign briefs
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members throughout projects
- Maintain knowledge of current marketing trends and best practices across channels, proposing new ideas or tactics to try as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
You want to go deeper in your digital marketing knowledge and experience. You are hungry for more opportunities to implement marketing strategies and track what works and what doesn’t.
You are incredibly skilled at both micro and macro thinking. Making sure the big picture is always moving forward by way of all the tiny details that need to get done.
You love supporting others. Knowing that you’ve set someone else up for success gives you enormous satisfaction. You connect with team members on a personal level, while working together to get the work at hand completed.
You’re big on follow-through. When you commit to sending a follow-up, it happens. You take pride in delivering on all your promises and exceeding expectations on deadlines.
You are great at playing detective. You love finding solutions to problems, researching options and articulating the pros and cons of each.
You are pro-proactive. You do NOT thrive on being micromanaged and you love to be given the freedom to excel in your job without being given every step to get there. You want to find ways to make your job better without needing constant oversight.
You are open, direct, and straightforward. You believe that honesty, awareness, and ownership are the direct routes to problem solving.
You’d rather not play the “blame game,” but instead just correct the issue and keep moving. You are a solution-based thinker who investigates why things went wrong with the goal of improving the process.
You believe that a process problem lies at the root of most apparent people problems. Your positive attitude helps keep morale high and the team moving forward.
It is pretty impossible to faze you and you’re able to take a hit and keep rolling. Your goal is to get it done, even if the path that gets there isn’t quite the one that you anticipated!
You’re a lifelong learner. You enjoy growing and seek out ways to hone your craft through books, podcasts, training and good ol’ Google searches.
Louder Agency is a digital marketing and web agency dedicated to helping purposeful brands make a positive impact on the world.
We are a fully remote company based in Louisville, KY with team members across the country. While we work with a variety of industries, we focus on serving ministries, live events, and other purposeful brands. We believe in leveraging technology to facilitate meaningful human-to-human interactions.
We believe in being intentional—always seeking the why, choosing the best option, and doing the right thing even when it’s not easy. We care about what we do.
We are committed to always improving—always learning, growing, and never settling for the way things are today. We expect progress, not perfection.
We put people first. We strive to build relationships, be human, show empathy, and respect others. We keep priorities in mind, graciously taking care of ourselves and each other as we work together.
We set clear expectations. We communicate often and honestly. We do what we say and strive to exceed expectations.
We strive to live up to these ideals, creating a healthy environment where individuals and the team as a whole can do great work with great people.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Professional experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Fundamental understanding of marketing funnels and customer journey
- Comfort using and learning web technologies and services
- Experience using WordPress or similar page builder systems
- Experience with online advertising platforms
- Experience with email marketing automation systems
- Experience writing conversion-based marketing copy
- Experience using design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, or Canva
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- A desire to learn more about modern website and digital marketing best-practices
- The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around WordPress, Teamwork, Slack, Active Campaign, and Apple devices will have a head start
- Cover Letter
- PDF of your resume
- Personal and professional references (minimum of three each)
- A quick video explaining why you would be a good fit for this position