Position: Marketing Account Manager
Location: Fully Remote (work from anywhere but you must have access to a quiet workspace for video calls)
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
About the Position
You will be “Grand Central Station” for assigned projects—the go-to person for questions, resources, or whatever our clients and our team needs to get the job done.
You are a champion of responsive communication (you don’t mind talking by phone, email, video chat, Slack, project management software, emoji, or smoke signal), proactive problem solving, diligence down to the last detail, logistical prowess (you have calendar invites to make calendar invites), and the kind of warm communication that keeps collaboration and good feels ﬂowing.
Although your day-to-day will involve working closely with multiple clients and our team members, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working from home and managing their own time productively.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and expectations.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Client Onboarding: Kickoff onboarding in Louder marketing services plans. Onboarding into communication and coordination systems, including Teamwork, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Slack, and act as an administrator across these platforms. Work with Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs) to create implementation plans and tasks for all deliverables and onboarding steps.
Ongoing Project Management: Work with team members through each project stage to accomplish project objectives. This includes liaising between client and creative teams, setting up internal and external meetings, setting up tasks, sharing and implementing feedback, and ultimately delivering assets on time, on budget, and with best-in-class results.
Organizer of Chaos: Collect project assets, communication, and any other project needs from a variety of channels (meetings, calls, emails, Slack messages, etc.) and organize them in a systematic and easily-accessible structure so anyone working on the project has exactly what they need at a moments notice. Document updates in our project management tool and keep the system polished and running smoothly.
Driving Projects to Completion: Actively drive projects to completion. Be the person who knows where a project stands in the process and what is happening daily to move the project forward. You’ll plan for and mitigate risks before they happen and keep internal and client teams up-to-date with what’s happening now and what’s happening next to keep the project moving forward.
Communication Lead: Foster seamless communication as the primary point of contact between the client and creative teams by leading client pulse calls/video chats and internal team meetings, including taking and delivering notes, compiling action items, and providing agendas. You’ll be more than a communication conduit between clients and team members—you will learn to provide answers, insights, and helpful perspectives to client requests.
Assist with Forecasting and Resource Management: Work with the Operations Lead to schedule internal team members on current and future projects, ensuring that the team is operating at full capacity and identifying any gaps or overload.
Quality Control: Assist in the day-to-day project and client support, delivering exceptional, professional, high-integrity client service. This may include executing “last mile” tasks such as entering content on a website page or email, helping QA a landing page, review videos or PDFs for accuracy, or whatever is required to ensure every delivery is shipped with attention-to-detail in mind to meet known client expectations.
Key Performance Indicators
- Project efﬁciency — on time, on budget
- Client happiness
- Client ROI / ROAS for campaigns
- Client retention/lifetime value
Personal Characteristics Required
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated but able to work well with team members
- Able to gracefully receive constructive feedback
- Flexibility to serve in other areas within the agency as needed
- Lifelong learner
Skills & Qualifications
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Organization skills are a must due to the range of projects, milestones, and deliverables that run concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills—seriously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Professional experience in project management, client communication, or other digital agency roles preferred.
- A working knowledge of agency workflows and a desire to learn more about modern websites and digital marketing best practices.
- The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around WordPress, Teamwork, Slack, Active Campaign, and Apple devices will have a head start.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Louder Agency is a digital marketing and web agency dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations, churches, and purposeful brands make a greater impact on the world.
We are a fully remote company based in Louisville, KY, with team members across North America. While we work with a variety of industries, our primary focus is on serving ministries and service-based nonprofit organizations with monthly marketing, websites, and creative services.
We believe in being intentional—always seeking the why, choosing the best option, and doing the right thing even when it’s not easy. We care about what we do.
We are committed to always improving—always learning, growing, and never settling for the way things are today. We expect progress, not perfection.
We put people ﬁrst. We strive to build relationships, be human, show empathy, and respect others. We keep priorities in mind, graciously taking care of ourselves and each other as we work together.
We set clear expectations. We communicate often and honestly. We do what we say and strive to exceed expectations.
We strive to live up to these ideals, creating a healthy environment where individuals and the team as a whole can do great work with great people trying to make the world better.
Ready to Apply?
To apply, submit the following via email to [email protected] with "Marketing Account Manager" in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- PDF of your resume
- A quick video explaining why you would be a good fit for this position