Position: Web Production Specialist
Location: Fully Remote (work from anywhere but you must have access to a quiet workspace for video calls)
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
About the Position
The Web Production Specialist is a key role in the consistent fulfillment of client website projects. You will assist with a variety of website production responsibilities with an emphasis on organizing, planning, and formatting content, images, and other web assets.
You will work closely with the website strategist, designers, developers, and copywriters to formulate plans, create content outlines/sitemaps/and wireframes, and bring everything together for a polished and complete website. You will also interface directly with clients to gather information and assist with keeping projects on schedule.
This is primarily a tactical position but will require discernment and strategic thinking. You will be responsible for making content layout and design decisions so a good eye for design is preferred. This role also requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure the proper setup and polish of finished websites.
This is a full-time, salary position with flexible PTO and support for lifelong learning. We are a fully-remote team which means no commute or cubicles (and lots of video chat and emoji).
Although your day-to-day will involve working closely with our small team, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working from home and managing their own time productively.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Web Production Specialist are:
- Assist the Website Strategist with onboarding clients into our project management systems
- Create content outlines and wireframes for clients and copywriters based on website strategy and best practices
- Assist with creating content inventories and content sitemaps
- Set up website forms and other third-party tools (does not necessarily require code knowledge)
- Own website production tasks within WordPress including but not limited to:
- Creating and editing website pages including full-page layout decisions
- Create and edit menus
- Setting up forms, plugins, and other WordPress modules
- Working with page builder tools (e.g. Beaver Builder and Elementor)
- Importing and cleaning up events, blog posts, and different types of content
- Note: most website production tasks will not require extensive code knowledge (although familiarity with basic CSS/HTML is a plus)
- Assist with content design on web pages using established style guides and pre-designed asset libraries
- Run quality assurance (QA) reviews of websites and deliverables before they are launched or sent to a client for review
- Gather assets from clients through weekly 15-minute “pulse calls” and using our project management tools
- Assist with formatting website strategy documentation and presentations
- Routine SEO tasks including creating 301 redirects, configuring meta titles and descriptions, configuring SEO plugins
- Documenting website briefs and launch plans
- Training clients on website content entry and content management
- Set up third-party website integrations (Zapier, ConvertBox, etc.), Analytics and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.), and CRM integrations
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members throughout projects
- Maintain knowledge of current website trends and best practices across channels, proposing new ideas or tactics to try as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
You want to go deeper in your website knowledge and experience. You are hungry for more opportunities to implement website strategies and track what works and doesn’t.
You are highly detail-oriented. You stress over the little things and make sure every detail is accounted for before the job is done.
You love supporting others. Knowing that you’ve set someone else up for success gives you enormous satisfaction. You connect with team members on a personal level, while working together to get the work at hand completed.
You’re big on follow-through. When you commit to sending a follow-up, it happens. You take pride in delivering on all your promises and exceeding expectations on deadlines.
You are great at playing detective. You love finding solutions to problems, researching options, and articulating the pros and cons of each.
You are open, direct, and straightforward. You believe that honesty, awareness, and ownership are the direct routes to problem-solving.
It is pretty impossible to faze you and you can take a hit and keep rolling. Your goal is to get it done, even if the path that gets there isn’t quite the one that you anticipated!
You’re a lifelong learner. You enjoy growing and seek out ways to hone your craft through books, podcasts, training, and good ol’ Google searches.
Skills & Qualifications
- Organization skills are a must due to the range of projects, milestones, and deliverables that run concurrently.
- Experience with working on websites in one or more of the following areas: content design, copywriting, content management/production, imaging editing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Professional experience with WordPress. Direct experience with page builder systems (e.g. Beaver Builder or Elementor) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of website best practices.
- Although not required, a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around project management tools, Slack, Active Campaign, and Apple devices will have a head start.
Louder Agency is a digital marketing and web agency dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations, churches, and purposeful brands make a greater impact on the world.
We are a fully remote company based in Louisville, KY, with team members across North America. While we work with a variety of industries, our primary focus is on serving ministries and service-based nonprofit organizations with monthly marketing, websites, and creative services.
We believe in being intentional—always seeking the why, choosing the best option, and doing the right thing even when it’s not easy. We care about what we do.
We are committed to always improving—always learning, growing, and never settling for the way things are today. We expect progress, not perfection.
We put people ﬁrst. We strive to build relationships, be human, show empathy, and respect others. We keep priorities in mind, graciously taking care of ourselves and each other as we work together.
We set clear expectations. We communicate often and honestly. We do what we say and strive to exceed expectations.
We strive to live up to these ideals, creating a healthy environment where individuals and the team as a whole can do great work with great people trying to make the world better.
Ready to Apply?
To apply, submit the following via email to [email protected] with "Web Production Specialist" in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- PDF of your resume
- A quick video or audio recording explaining why you would be a good fit for this position